For reliable monitoring of industrial networks precise knowledge of network topology, device hardware and software versions, and real cabling is essential. The topology software PROscan® Active V2 describes and displays PROFINET and Ethernet networks quickly and in detail.
New features in release V2.1
- Highlight the controller domain
- Plus and minus in the zoom slider
- Readout the modul information (asset management)
- EMC overview
- Edit ports
- Detection of the real network structure (topology)
- Node information e.g. IP/MAC address, device type/name
- Cable information e.g. cable lenghts
- Comparative scan function shows changes immediately
- Node and port overview available
- Adjustable threshold values for damping reserve
- Detection of POF devices port statistcs
- Diagnostic mode with transparent statistics
- Comparison of hardware/software versions, with a warning if a deviation is found
- Transparent acceptance report as check list, with own company logo
- Multi-topology: Several topologies can be opened at the same time
- Printout of scanned topology as technical drawing
- Optimized for touch panel
Knowing immediately what happens where – PROFINET DiagnosticDUO
Combining the diagnostic tool PROFINET-INspektor® NT with PROscan® Active V2 makes the status of each node visible at a glance by means of a topology plan. The device status is visualized graphically by traffic light colors (red, yellow, green).
The software helps you to organize a complex network efficiently and to do needed maintenance work contemporary and targeted. PROscan® Active V2 provides you the current PROFINET system status by finger touch whenever you want.