The cable tester PROFtest II XL checks the correct cable installation in PROFIBUS networks. The measuring tool indicates the real line length and detects cable breaks accurate to the meter. The cable test is carried out during offline operation and supports installers and maintainance staff during commissioning and service.
Highlights Cable tester PROFtest II XL
- Is the ideal measurement tool for commissioning operation, maintenance and service
- A simply and handy tool for the verification of the correct wiring in PROFIBUS networks with RS 485 technology
- Featured through simply handling and a significant text indicator on the display
- The cable-test will be taken basically offline and shows the avoidable weak spot in meter distance on the display
The cable test with PROFtest II XL is carried out in several steps on both ends of each line segment. All results can be stored in the tool. A report can be printed out via PC.
- PROFtest II measuring tool
- Measuring adapter connecting PROFtest II to PROFIBUS (K348 Y-cable, K349 cable, K486 stub line)
- Connection cable K415 (connection to PROFIBUS)
PROFtest II Set
- M12 Y measuring adapter: to connect the PROFtest II to PROFIBUS network